This morning at 7:00 a.m. I went out
again with my tripod, kit lens, camera and, of course, my fathers's
dogs. I have to go all the way up the road to the best view of the
valley below, but when I got there the sun was rising on my left hand
side, making an angle of about 45% with the camera when it points
straight to the view.
The illuminated portions of the
landscape are a relatively uninteresting rock 4/5 of the way to the
view, the forest below it if I am there late enough, and the mountain
on the other side of the road on my right hand side when I am about
2/5 of the way up:
![]() |
| Uninteresting mountain lit in the morning, with forest below 7:40 a.m., 35 mm lens, ISO200, f/13, 1/60 |
Sharpest picture of the forest, using the tripod. The options were f/8, f/10 and f/11
| 7:50 a.m., 18-55 mm kit lens, 55mm, ISO200, f/10, 1/125 |
| 7:50 a.m., 18-55 mm kit lens, 55mm, ISO400, f/10, 1/200 |

No comments:
Post a Comment